Trade Marketing and eCommerce Marketing Manager - Greater China, Hong Kong
Post date 05-02-14
Munchkin Asia Limited, a division of Munchkin, focuses on turning sleepy categories into exciting, innovative areas which excite both our loyal parents and our creative designers. We have grown to 6 offices around the world with our headquarters in Van Nuys, CA and continue to look for exceptional individuals that want to work in a fast-paced, fast-turnaround and fast-growing environment with a management team with vision and passion for growth. We are now hiring a Trade Marketing and E- Marketing Manager for our Hong Kong office.
The primary responsibility of the Trade Marketing and E- commerce Marketing Manager is to plan and implement trade marketing and e-marketing programs in greater China market, in order to generate consumer off take in retail store and e-commerce platform. At the same time, support brand marketing to build brand awareness and Word of Mouth in the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement trade marketing programs such as building Munchkin special displays, developing channel promotion and consumer promotion in retail stores including top chain baby stores (Eugene Baby, Ai Ying Shi, Ai Ying Dao, MMSGB, King’s Wang, Leyou, etc.), department Stores (TRU/BRU, Babeboo, etc.) and Hypermarkets (Walmart, SIMS, etc.).
- Plan and implement e-marketing programs such as advertisement and promotion in B2C channels as well as C2C (T-mall, Amazon, Jing Dong, Yi Hao Dian, Red baby, Taobao, etc.).
- Manage A&P spending complied with master annual budget, and support SD to develop annual A&P budget.
- Work with brand team from US HQ to build Munchkin brand awareness and word of mouth programs such as Baby Expo., Munchkin Asia official website, Wechat and Weibo programs, etc.
- Work with Product Development to develop Munchkin new items for China market based on the knowledge and understanding from the market.
- Work with other supporting functions such as Financial / Accounting, QC, Sales Planning, etc. to ensure the implementation.
- With support from an advertising agency, develop Chinese POP materials (catalog, leaflet, booklet, video, etc.) for Greater China market.
- Handle market research projects as needed.
- Conduct market intelligence.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 5 plus years working experience in infant product industry such as infant product accessories, infant formula, toys, etc.
- 3-5 years working experience in e-commerce marketing, trade marketing or relative functions.
- Mainland China working experience is must, network of e-com is preferable.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, listening & reading Cantonese, Mandarin, and English.
- University graduate.
- Willing to travel in greater China area.
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit www.munchkin.com or email your resume and work samples to Ms. Pang at email@example.com.
Munchkin Asia Limited offers a highly competitive compensation, including discretionary bonus plan participation, and other benefits. Check out our website at www.munchkin.com for more information and open positions in the career section.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.