Milkmakers Lactation Cookies are seriously delicious and nutritious...
with key ingredients that can help support mom's milk supply. Incredibly convenient for today's mom, with the added vitamins and minerals that she needs now.
Oats and Brewer's Yeast can help support mom's milk supply.
- Oats are eaten by nursing moms worldwide to boost breast milk supply, and are a nutritional powerhouse, providing plenty of whole grains, fiber, iron, and an abundance of healthy vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Brewer's yeast is a traditional remedy used to stimulate and increase the production of breast milk. It is a rich source of the B-vitamins and amino acids essential for nursing moms and their babies.
- For centuries, fennel has been used by moms worldwide to stimulate milk production.
One to two cookies a day help moms reap the full benefits of Milkmakers Cookies. While every woman's body is different, most moms notice a boost within a few days.
- Delicious and nutritious
- With added vitamins and minerals
- 10 cookies per bag
- A fresh burst of lemon
- Fenugreek free, preservative free