Let the spicy goodness of cinnamon and clove take you back to your childhood kitchen.
We've turned our delicious cookie recipe into a wholesome gluten-free mix just for mom. Enjoy Milkmakers baked fresh in your own home.
Milkmakers Lactation Cookies are seriously delicious and nutritious...
with key ingredients that can help support mom's milk supply. Incredibly convenient for today's mom, with the added vitamins and minerals that she needs now.
Oats and Brewer's Yeast can help support mom's milk supply.
- Oats are eaten by nursing moms worldwide to boost breast milk supply, and are a nutritional powerhouse, providing plenty of whole grains, fiber, iron, and an abundance of healthy vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Brewer's yeast is a traditional remedy used to stimulate and increase the production of breast milk. It is a rich source of the B-vitamins and amino acids essential for nursing moms and their babies.
- Flax seed provides an abundance of omega-3 fatty acids, necessary for brain development, which can be passed from mother to baby through breast milk.
One to two cookies a day help moms reap the full benefits of Milkmakers Cookies. While every woman's body is different, most moms notice a boost within a few days.
- Delicious and nutritious
- Fill your home with the smell of fresh-baked cookies
- Mix wet ingredients, add dry ingredients, bake
- Makes 12 cookies
- Plump raisins and cinnamon
- Gluten free, fenugreek free, preservative free