Oracle Functional Analyst (UK)
Oracle Functional Analyst (UK)
- Post date
Established over 20 years ago, Lindam is Europe's leading child home safety brand. Lindam is the leading supplier of child safety lines in the UK and offers the broadest range of safety solutions globally. The company's mission is to make clever products that help today's parents feed and care for their children as safely as possible. We are growing and continue to look for exceptional individuals that want to work in a fast-paced, fast-turnaround and fast-growing environment.
The Oracle Functional Analyst is a versatile and highly motivated individual who works with the other IT team members and Business Users on the technical and functional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of systems applications. The position will work with the Sr. Director of IT and Business Users in defining, prioritizing and executing application enhancements, projects and end-user support.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
• Requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical Business User constituencies.
• The ability to interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
• Engage Business Users spanning multiple departments and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure effective solutions.
• Engage Business Users to support all necessary clarification to design and implement an effective solution.
• Manage components of a project plan or projects.
• Manage and address support tickets of various priority.
• Strong functional understanding of the systems supported and the development framework for customizations.
• Verification of feasibility of Business User’s request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures.
• Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts:
o Scope Documents
o Use Cases
o Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules
o Activity Diagrams
o Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
o Application Gap analysis
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical/business discipline with 2 to 4 years practical functional experience and 2+ lifecycle implementations for the OM/SCM Oracle EBS 11i or R12 modules (R12 preferred).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle Application functionality, schemas and development frameworks.
• Strong knowledge of the Oracle EBS “Order to Cash” and “Procure to Pay” processes.
• Strong knowledge of the following Oracle E-Business Suite R12 modules: Order Management, e-Commerce Gateway (EDI), WMS, INV, WIP, BOM, MRP, Purchasing and underlying database objects.
• Good knowledge the following Oracle E-Business Suite R12 modules: AP, iPayment, AR.
• Experience with global implementations of Oracle applications 11i and/or R12.
• Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives.
• Knowledge of Project and/or Software Development Life Cycle.
• Proficiency with PL/SQL based queries.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project.
• Ability to gracefully manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects in fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Previous experience in this role servicing a consumer packaged goods company either as an internal employee or as a consultant.
• International experience.
• Knowledge/experience integration of third party systems with Oracle 11i/R12 applications.
Lindam offers a competitive salary package with paid holiday, private medical expense insurance, pension, and bonuses.
Lindam is an equal opportunity employer.
CONTACT US BY PHONE:
US - 800-344-BABY (2229)
UK - 0871 702 1000
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
US - email@example.com
UK - firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT US BY MAIL:
7835 Gloria Avenue
Van Nuys, CA 91406