As a new mom, feeding your baby is one of your main concerns. We have reinvented the bottle to be more like the breast. Introducing the Munchkin LATCH bottle - a bottle designed to mimic the breastfeeding experience. While other wide-mouth bottles look like the breast, the unique LATCH accordion nipple moves and functions most like the breast, helping ease baby's transition from breast to bottle and back. The LATCH nipple stretches, moves and pumps, so baby can LATCH and feed just like on your breast. The bottle also features LATCH's anti-colic valve - a one-piece valve that ensures no air bubbles travel through the breast milk, reducing the chance of colic.
- Better LATCH: Proper LATCH is achieved when mom's nipple reaches all the way back to baby's soft palate. The accordion-style nipple on LATCH stretches like the breast, helping baby LATCH easily and correctly.
- Like the Breast: When breastfeeding, baby controls the flow of milk by applying pressure to the base of mom's nipple. The LATCH bottle mimics mom by releasing more breast milk as baby pushes against the nipple's base.
- Less Colic: While feeding, the accordion-style nipple flexes as baby moves her head. This allows baby to maintain her LATCH, thus decreasing ingestion of air.
- Anti-colic valve: The ant-colic valve located at the bottom of the LATCH bottle allows for breast milk to flow while ensuring air bubbles do not travel through the breast milk.
- Slow-flow nipple: Experts agree that the best transition occurs when bottle flow and mother's flow match. The LATCH Stage 1 nipple's flow has been reduced to mimic the flow of the breast. Stage 2 and 3 are also available, allowing you to increase the flow as your baby grows.