Traveling Flash CardsPortable, bilingual flash cards that help children learn letters, numbers, colors, and shapes with the help of wildlife pictures - because you never know where and when you'll get the opportunity to teach. It's the little things.®
Do you know how to say rabbit in Spanish? With the help of these colorful Traveling Flash Cards, your little one will be learning animals, shapes, colors and numbers in English and Spanish in no time! 40 cards have 80 stimulating and memorable images to help kids learn. The images of real animals are a fun way to practice sounds and learn about the world around them. And, the easy-grasp handle allows kids to use them on their own.
- 40 bilingual cards with 80 stimulating images
- Encourages baby to recognize shapes, colors and animals
- Helps to identify numbers and practice counting
- Ideal for learning the alphabet
- Handy holder keeps flash cards together
- Great for the car, stroller or home
- 3+ years
Comments & Reviews
Login to Facebook to leave a comment.
Be the first to leave a comment.