- Pack of 3 True HEPA replacement filter for use with Munchkin Air Purifier (sold separately)
- Filters 99.7% of micro-pollutants
- Carbon filter reduces odors
- Easy, one-step installation makes replacing a breeze
- For optimal purification, change HEPA filter every three months
We can’t see them, but micro pollutants are constantly swirling through the air we breathe. Newborns and older babies are particularly susceptible to dirty indoor air, given they take about 50% more breaths than grownups and kids! The Munchkin Air Purifier uses unparalleled clean air technology to create a 7-foot “bubble” of purified air with quadruple the cleaning power that only a pre-filter, True HEPA filter, UV light sterilizer and carbon filter can provide. Our true High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter eliminates 99.7% of all airborne contaminants and is part of a 4-stage filtration system. When used as a component of a multi-layered filtration process, this one captures ultrafine particles as small as 0.1 microns, so you and baby can both breathe easy. For optimal clean air in the nursery and beyond, replace your Air Purifier’s HEPA filter once every 3 months.