Hot or cold, it's always JUST right.
- Add-on set includes 2 hot and cold gel packs designed for use with TheraBurpee™ burp cloths (sold separately)
- Harnesses natural remedies to provide relief – heat for colic and upset tummy, cold for temperatures, inflammation, and teething pain
- Premium, fabric-covered gel packs are microwaveable and stay flexible when frozen
- Best when used with TheraBurpee™ Colic & Fever Rescue Kit or TheraBurpee™ with Essential Oils, which have burp cloths with built-in pockets designed to hold these gel packs and provide localization of treatment – middle pocket for cold pack to relieve fever, and lower pocket for hot pack to relieve colic
- Great for nursing moms to ease breastfeeding ailments like blocked milk ducts or engorgement – use TheraBurpee™ to heal both mom and baby at the same time!
- Effective for easing minor bumps and bruises even after baby's outgrown the burping stage
- Safe to use with babies from birth
When snuggles aren’t enough, try soothing the fussies with hot or cold therapy! Created by Laura Biedebach, a certified medical massage practitioner, mother of 4 and grandmother of 6, TheraBurpee™ was born from a desire to help ease common infancy ailments like fever and colic. This set of two fabric-covered gel packs can be used hot or cold, inserted into TheraBurpee's™ specially designed pockets, or entirely on their own. Depending on the ailment, they harness the power of heat or cold to help usher in relief whether baby is teething, sick, fussy, or colicky.
Hot and Cold Therapy: The fabric-covered gel packs stay flexible when frozen and are microwave safe. Try the soft hot pack on baby’s tummy – a natural, holistic remedy for colic symptoms or gas pain – or alleviate your own blocked milk ducts and nursing-related pain. Apply the cold gel pack to baby’s face and chest to help reduce fever, or ice bruises and bumps.New to TheraBurpee™? Start with the Colic & Fever Rescue Kit, a holistic treatment kit that includes 2 burp cloths and 2 fabric-covered reusable hot & cold packs.