Happy National Lazy Mom’s Day!
We’re not sure who made this day up, but we’ll be darned if we don’t encourage some time off to one of the most deserving groups of women we know. Today’s the day you should hand off the baby to dad, grandma, the sitter, whomever and indulge in a little me time.
Here’s a list of 10 things you can do while enjoying a day of leisure:
- Read one of these top-rated books for your horoscope sign from Oprah’s Book Club
- Get a full spa pedicure, we’re talking the full 55 minute one with extra massage time
- Get yourself a treat and eat the entire thing to yourself without a little person asking for a bite
- Buy new shoes
- Take more than a 5-minute shower and actually rinse out your conditioner
- DO NO LAUNDRY OR TIDYING OF ANY KIND
- Sit on the couch and binge-watch your favorite TV shows
- Online shop (see #4)
- Stroll through every aisle of Target
- Take a NAP
Tell us in the comments below what you plan to do with your Lazy Mom Day!