A little flex goes a long way!
- Standing baby bottle brush with suction cup base
- Flexible neck reaches the corners of every bottle shape
- Textured, easy-grip handle prevents slipping when wet
- Bonus, soft rubber nipple brush in handle
- Soft nylon bristles are durable, scratch-free, and reduce splash-back
- Ideal for cleaning most standard glass and plastic baby bottles
- Replace brush every 30-45 days
Keeping baby bottles clean is essential for baby’s health. But let’s face it, germs love kitchens and bottle washing is a part of (kitchen) life. Now there’s a smart way to keep your trusty bottle cleaner safe from household germs.
The Munchkin Bristle™ Bottle Brush features a patented suction cup base, so when scrubbing is done, you simply pop it onto the countertop to keep it upright, fast-drying and away from germs. The non-slip handle gives soapy hands a firm grip and the sturdy nylon bristles are tough on dirt, yet gentle on baby’s bottles. Since nobody has time for flinging soapy water around the kitchen, we even developed our bristles to reduce the dreaded splash-back when it pops out of the bottle opening. We know baby bottles come in all shapes and sizes so we added a new flexing neck to help get into every bottle with ease.
There’s also a convenient soft rubber nipple brush inside the handle, making this brush equally suited for cleaning pump parts, valves, and other small bottle accessories, too. The Bristle™ Bottle Brush keeps your bottle cleaning routine sanitary and your sanity intact, so you only need to worry about the bottle parts, pots and pans you can see, not the dirty stuff you can’t.