Loft™ Baby Gate
- Aluminum safety gate with hardware installation
- Indexed Sizing System (ISS) allows for quick and easy width adjustments with pre-set index positions
- Integrated Tuning System (ITS) adjusts for a perfect vertical fit even when walls aren't level
- Quick-release wall mount allows gate to be removed quickly for high-traffic times or entertaining
- Door swings open in both directions and double-locking system on handle is easy for adults, but difficult for children to use
- Measures: 26.5" to 40" Wide and 30.5" Tall
- Suitable for children 6 to 24 Months
- 1 year limited warranty
Chic babyproofing sounds like an oxymoron, but now there’s a baby gate with sleek styling to appeal to your modern aesthetic. Meet the Loft™ aluminum gate by Munchkin - a contemporary option that offers the ultimate in safety gate technology while pleasing the most discerning eye. The Loft™ is smartly designed with safety features that adapt to your home’s specific needs. To ensure a custom fit, this child gate can be “tuned” to accommodate any uneven surfaces in your home via the Integrated Tuning System. The Indexed Sizing System (ISS) allows the gate to be retracted or extended to achieve a perfect fit across a variety of width openings. And although you might be tempted to show off this head-turning gate to family and friends, quick release fittings allow it to be removed and replaced quickly when needed. Ideal for use in doorways, stairways, and halls, this sophisticated infant gate stands 30.5" tall and fits openings 26.5" to 40" wide.
- Children have died or been seriously injured when gates are not securely installed.
- ALWAYS install and use gates as directed using all required parts.
- STOP using when a child can climb over or dislodge the gate.
- Use only with locking mechanism securely engaged.
- NEVER use a gate to keep child away from pool.
- Install according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Intend for use with children from 6 months through 24 months.
- This product will not necessarily prevent all accidents. Never leave child unattended.