Ships Free Next Day!
Introducing Touch Free Wipe Warmer
Automatic Open/Close Lid
One less thing to touch during the diaper change!
Keeps Wipes Warm
More pleasant experience for your little ones.
Automatically turns off after 15 minutes.
About Touch Free Wipe Warmer
5″ × 9.9″ × 7.1″
VAC adapter with 2-prong plug
100-240VAC, 0.5A max, 50/60hz
Barrel type 5.5 mm
How to Clean:
Always unplug the unit and allow it to cool down before cleaning. Remove any wipes and wipe unit clean with a non-abrasive cloth. Do not immerse the unit or power cord in water as this could create an electrical hazard.
Warranty: 1-year limited warranty against defects from the date of purchaseRegister Your Product
- Up to what range can the motion sensor detect motion? The effective range of the motion sensor is approximately 3 in. (7.62cm) above the main cover.
- Does this device come with a portable battery? No, warmer needs to be plugged in to function.
- Up to what temperature can these wipes exceed to? The unit is intended to keep wipes warm for comfortable diaper changes. Wipes are not intended to reach a "hot" temperature. Warming system helps prevent wipes from browning and keeps furniture safe.
- Can the wipes dry up from daily use? Yes, if the wipes become dry, pour up to 1/2 cup of water directly onto the wipes to re-moisten them. To preserve wipes and save energy, unplug the unit if not in use for a prolonged period of time.
- Does the wipe warmer close on its own? The flip lid will stay open until user’s hand is out of 3-inch detection range. Once user’s hand is out of range of detection, lid will auto-close after 5 seconds.
- How many wipes can the Touch Free Wipe Warmer hold? Holds up to 100 standard wipes.
- Does the Touch Free Wipe Warmer come with wipes? No, wipes are not included.
- Will this device brown wipes and damage furniture over time with heat? Warming system helps prevent wipes from browning and keeps furniture safe.
- Can the Touch Free Wipe Warmer be cleaned? Yes. Always unplug the unit and allow it to cool down before cleaning. Remove any wipes and wipe unit clean with a non-abrasive cloth. Do not immerse the unit or power cord in water as this could create an electrical hazard.
- Can the lights featured on this product be controlled? Yes. The task light and nightlight feature can be turned ON/OFF manually. Simply tap the light touch sensor button to turn ON the task light. Tap the light touch sensor button again for the night light. Tap the light touch sensor button a third time to turn OFF the light and complete the cycle.