Bring on the milk!™
- #1 selling lactation cookie
- Key ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk supply
- Lactation consultant recommended
- Made with: Oats, Brewer's Yeast, Flaxseed
- Fenugreek and preservative free
- (10) single serve bags of bite-size Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies
- Check out our FAQs Page for Frequently Asked Milkmaker's Questions
- Looking for something savory? Try our Milkmakers® Lactation Crisps!
Take a bite out of your day and enjoy Milkmakers® Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites! Each bag is filled with tasty, bite-size cookies packed with ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk supply. The on-the-go pouches conveniently fit into your busy breastfeeding life. Milkmakers® lactation cookies are seriously delicious and nutritious. Bring on the milk!™
Not only are oats a delicious comfort food, they are also a nutritional powerhouse, providing whole grains, fiber, iron, and an abundance of healthy vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Flax seed provides an abundance of omega-3 fatty acids necessary for baby’s brain development. Flax seed is also a rich source of fiber and other vitamins and minerals for mom and baby.
Brewer’s yeast is a traditional remedy, rich in B-vitamins and amino minerals essential for nursing moms.
Ingredients: Rolled Oats, Salted Butter, Oat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Inactive Yeast, Eggs, Flax Seed Meal, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sunﬂower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Rosemary Extract. Produced in a facility that uses tree nuts. Contains eggs, milk, soy, wheat.