Cheese the day!
- Made with ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk supply, like oats and flax seed
- A good source of fiber and 4 grams of protein
- Only 110 calories per serving
- Baked with real cheddar cheese
- Includes six (6) 1 oz. single-serve bags for easy grab-and-go
- For more information and FAQs, visit our Claims Page
Bring on the cheesy snacks—and Bring on the Milk!™ It’s no secret that kids love the savory goodness of cheese crackers, and now there’s a Milkmakers® version for nursing mamas who need a little help with supply. Our Lactation Cheddar Crisps are a delightful blend of real cheddar cheese and milk-boosting ingredients like oats and flax seed. Packing in protein and fiber along with big cheesy flavor, these crispy treats come in individual bags that are only 110 calories each. Toss a few in your diaper bag for a tasty option whenever the savory cravings strike. These delicious cheddar crisps are just for our milk-making mamas!
Ingredients: Oat Flour, Oats, Brown Rice Flour (Brown Rice Flour, Rice Bran), Whole Wheat Flour, Sunﬂower Oil, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (For Color), Cellulose), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cellulose), Tapioca Starch, Oat Fiber, Sugar, Baker’s Yeast Extracts, Flaxseeds, Inactive Dried Yeast, Sea Salt, Paprika (For Color), Topping Salt, Crystalized Lemon Powder (Citric Acid, Lemon Oil, Lemon Juice), Rosemary Extract, Turmeric (For Color). Contains: Milk, Wheat.