The barricade for the baby brigade.
- Easy-to-use dark grey safety gate, simply push gate to close and lock
- Unique tilting hinge mechanism puts less stress on walls
- Quick-release, detachable gate removes easily when you have company over
- One-way opening for use on stairs; two-way opening for use in doorways
- Measures: 28" to 45" Wide and 29" Tall
- Suitable for children 6 to 24 Months
- 1 year limited warranty
Stylish baby-proofing may sound like an oxymoron, but it’s possible to find a child gate that’s safe for use at the top of the stairs and matches your staircase, too. The Munchkin Push To Close™ Safety Gate in dark grey has no unsightly adjustment holes along the bars, and is equipped with a unique tilting spring mechanism to reduce stress on walls every time it’s used. The spring mechanism allows the gate to tilt open or close, which minimizes pressure applied on walls. Handy quick-release settings allow for quick and easy removal when needed, too. Safe for use anywhere in the home (especially in the stairway), this permanent hardware-mounted baby gate stands 29" tall and fits openings 28" to 45" wide.
- Children have died or been seriously injured when gates are not securely installed.
- ALWAYS install and use gates as directed using all required parts.
- STOP using when a child can climb over or dislodge the gate.
- Use only with locking mechanism securely engaged.
- NEVER use a gate to keep child away from pool.
- Install according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Intend for use with children from 6 months through 24 months.
- This product will not necessarily prevent all accidents. Never leave child unattended.