Young, wild, and almost mess-free.
- Reversible silicone placemat features at-risk animals on one side and a solid color on the other
- Raised edge helps contain mealtime messes
- Rolls up for easy travel and on the go use
- Available in 3 designs: orca, polar bear or bee (each sold separately)
- 100% recyclable packaging — when you’re done playing, “paw it forward” by recycling
- 4+ months
- BPA free
The way most toddlers eat, it may already feel like there are wild animals at the dining table or high chair! Now you can bring the beauty of wildlife to breakfast, lunch and dinner with your wild child's very own WildLove reversible placemat. Made of soft BPA-free silicone, these whimsical placemats feature at-risk animals like orcas, polar bears or bees on one side and bright solid colors on the other. The sweet illustrations feed your little one's imagination during meals, while raised edges help keep food and messes contained. They wipe clean, roll up and travel well, so you can minimize at least some of the mess while dining out, too. Each WildLove purchase helps support the International Fund for Animal Welfare and wildlife preservation efforts around the world.